Peoplesoft Financials Functional
Tallahassee, FL, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 03/18/2020 06:10 am
*** Long term contract; initial PO for till 6/2021, but usually goes for 4-5 years ****
- Provide an assessment of the extent to which the PeopleSoft ERP solution aligns with the Capital Plan of Projects business outcomes as required by statute.
- Develop PeopleSoft ERP evaluation strategies, methodologies, and work plans.
- Create a mapping of detailed functional and technical requirements into PeopleSoft ERP module functionality to provide initial fit-gap analysis for during pre-procurement and procurement phases.
- Deliver a formalized fit-gap analysis.
- Research financial related best practices for the planning, executing, and closing of a portfolio of projects using the PeopleSoft ERP solution and provide recommendations for the use of PeopleSoft ERP modules and/or Business Intelligence tools.
- Summarize findings into staff and executive level reporting formats.
- Provide recommendations to align business capabilities and data structures to optimize the adoption of the PeopleSoft ERP solution.
- Assist in providing content for procurement documents and provide estimates for scheduled activities.
- Provide a monthly status report of assigned duties.
- Provide a red-lined review of document reviews as requested.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the financial related PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools.
- Experience in a business analyst capacity in a financial discipline relating to the development and delivery of a capital plan of projects.
- Individual will be expected to describe multiple past experiences with ERP tools and how they were selected for a successful implementation in a public entity environment.
- Preferred experience with the implementation of an ERP solution for a subordinate agency and interfacing to a statewide accounting and financial reporting system.
- Must possess very strong business acumen.
- Advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft financial modules and their use;
- Knowledge of financial management and best practices for planning, executing, and closing of a portfolio of projects;
- Knowledge of industry standard best practices of the ERP implementation life cycle;
- Knowledge of statewide accounting and financial reporting systems and integration of various applications to the PeopleSoft ERP;
- Ability to work effectively with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, and Technical Architects in both a centralized and decentralized environment to build efficient, viable solutions in the development of business applications utilizing all established departmental standards;
- Advanced skills with business process modeling and documentation tools.
- Ability to organize data into logical format for presentation in reports, documents and other written materials;
- Ability to accurately estimate time requirements for assigned tasks for a project;
- Ability to relate to customers needs, document their requirements and perform duties in a service-oriented manner;
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information related to business processes, computer programming and data processing, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to receive and give constructive criticism, and maintain effective work relationships with others;
- Ability to adjust to changing demands in a dynamic environment with diverse work assignments
- Ability to plan, coordinate and conduct facilitated work sessions for a large-scale development project;
- Ability to develop benefits realization analysis and define effective ROI models;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Shaji Ahmed
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4703255
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.