*** no c2c *** *** W2 only; remote
Interview : Skype/Phone.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will assist with all activities related to the administration of SharePoint Online environment (to include Teams, Forms, and PowerApps). Participates in the design, creation, and maintenance of SharePoint sites both internal and external. Responsible for quality control, education and experience of the SP environment to ensure the appropriate process, use and support.
• Monitors health, usage and overall compliance of the SharePoint Online environment, to ensure secure services with minimum down time.
• Proactively identify opportunities to streamline existing processes through automation while ensuring quality.
• Create system design documents and architectures.
• Work collaboratively to meet team goals/mission.
• Exercises considerable latitude, discretion, and independent judgment in determining technical objectives of assignments.
• Participates in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different team members to drive towards root cause identification and resolution. May include investigating complex issues from a total customer picture (e.g., infrastructure, client device, application, and cloud service).
• Documents, tracks, and escalates issues as appropriate.
• Designs, develops, implements, and maintains SharePoint Online projects according to requirements - that accommodate changing business priorities and technological changes while providing availability, scalability, performance, recoverability, reliability, and security.
• Works with project teams and customers to plan, document, oversee and/or assist with migrations of customer data into SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive.
• Work with the security team to address security findings and mitigate.
• Provides recommendations for content retention, boundary control, DLP, and access rights.
• Manage and prioritize multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously.
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
• Provide after-hours or weekend maintenance as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
SharePoint Online technical subject matter expert to include expert level understanding of Azure, Azure AD, SharePoint Online, Teams, PowerApps, and other components of the Office and Microsoft 365 services for GCC tenants.
Experience developing solutions utilizing PowerApps and Power Automate/MS Flows
Experience managing SharePoint Online using PowerShell
Architectural understanding of M365 security constructs and data protections such as DLP, RMS/IRM, Azure Information Protection
Ability to deliver on time and follow-up promptly on any issues and/or risks identified
Highly self-motivated, responsible, organized, proactive, result-oriented, and attention to detail.
The recruiter working on this position is Ram Shailender
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.