Lead React Full stack Developer
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/20/2022 10:40 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
Exhaustive Working knowledge of:
- Design, develop and maintain React web based applications.
- Must have React.js, Node.js and GraphQL experience.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and experience interfacing with and working with databases like Postgres is required.
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant AWS serverless applications.
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Working Knowledge on various AWS components such as ECS, EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Route 53, VPC, IAM, Aws Aurora, Aws Lambda, SQS.
- Hands on experience of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud native applications to write code
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
Demonstrated ability to:
Plan and complete assigned work, communicate effectively orally and in writing; motivate and work with people; quickly adapt to new technical environments (multiple disciplines); manage multiple projects with dynamic priorities; be equally adept at highly technical and strategic issues/projects. Proven analytical and problem solving skills; creative thinking. Ability to provide accurate and realistic effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly. Proven experience with multiple operating systems: Linux/Unix/Windows. Develop, test, debug, document, and maintain React applications. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to prioritize multiple tasks. Understand and interpret customer requirement and develop solutions to meet requirements. Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mapping, program logic and flowcharts. Cloud deployment is a plus.
- Should have the capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions 5 Years
- Experience in development of react based applications 5 Years
- Experience in Node.js 4 Years
- Demonstrated proficiency working with databases Postgres, Knex.js 2 Years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience in the transition and transformation of large complex software solutions.
- Experience on various AWS components such as EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, ECS, Cloud Watch, Security Groups 3 Years
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS 3 Years
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications 2 Years
- Experience Hands on knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools 3 Years
- Should have the Experience in Security Layer, Presentation Layer, Services Layer, Data Persistence Layer and Execution Layer. 3 Years
- Experience with implementing and maintaining monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch and SNS. 3 Years
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud based applications using AWS 3 Years
Highly desired skills:
- Experience in GraphQL 5 Years
- Experience participating or leading projects using an Agile methodology.
- Understanding of Medicaid Systems
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.