.NET Web Developer
Lansing, MI, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/20/2022 05:23 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year and usually the project goes for 3-5 years with this customer *** Hybrid; 2 days a week onsite***
.NET Web Developer performing application design and development utilizing industry standard technology stack.
Five or more years of industry experience in .NET web application development.
Experience and knowledge using the following:
C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio.
Perform specialized programming and technical work for website and internet development in a collaborative environment using industry standard technologies and procedures. Works under limited supervision and considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Prefer candidates with a minimum bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of advanced principles, theories, techniques, and methods in the development and design of web applications.
- Ability to work as a team and individually on projects and tasks using Agile and/or traditional project management methodologies.
- Participate in project review meetings and project workgroups
- With the Business Analyst, presents the information gathered to the Project Review Board and/or Project Sponsors during project review meetings, project workgroups and to the Technical Review Board providing clarification and answers to questions
- Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including but not limited to system and functional specifications
- Draft technical model that captures requirements of data elements, and design data elements to best meet application needs
- Design and develop software code based on reusability, approved architecture/design, and in compliance with security (SADLC) and other applicable State of Michigan standards, policies, and procedures
- Mitigate application-level security risks, and remediate vulnerabilities as soon as identified
- Participate and provide input for structured walk throughs, code reviews, and stage exits
- Configuration management procedures to be strictly followed as defined by the development team
- Follow change management procedures as defined by State of Michigan Center for Excellence and provide input in execute change management
- Support project documentation requirements by following System Engineering - SUITE standards for Agile and Traditional methodologies as applicable
- Perform application unit, string, and integrated testing to ensure compliance with the business and technical requirements
- Develop system/ module level test scripts, test plans, and test cases required to support the execution of unit, string, and integrated system testing activities
- Document identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis reports
- Develop user Manuals and conduct training for users as necessary
- Evaluate requests for modifications and enhancements for impact on existing project and applications
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Fazal Uddin
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 4684697
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.