Agile Lead (SAFe)
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 06/17/2022 03:17 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
NC FAST is looking for an experienced Agile Lead with real-world experience in supporting Scrum, Kanban, SAFe transformation efforts to assist teams in development and implementation of IT applications. Resource should be coachable, and know how to work with multiple functions, including Product Owners, Scrum/flow Masters, Developers, and Stakeholders. Knows how to create, execute and follow the Agile transformation strategies in consultation with Agile Transformation Coach and transformation team, works as a good team player in enabling people to understand, learn and behave in an agile way that drives customer and business value while creating a healthy, agile team culture.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities: be self-directed and not always in prescribed mode, work on more complex issues and serve as a resource to others.
- Partner with ITD Agile transformation coach, Other agile Leads and Scrum/flow Masters, and Team members across the organization to align and drive consistency and transparency throughout the organization.
- Develop strategies to obtain program objectives that aligns with the overall organizational strategy as defined by DHHS ITD Agile Transformation Coach and the Transformation team.
- Assess the Agile maturity and skill-growth for IT Lines of Business, programs, teams and provides training, coaching and feedback as required.
- Own the teams development methodology; Drives adoption of Agile practices, techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban, reducing the gap between agile theory and practice.
- Coach Scrum/Flow Masters, Product Owners, Development Team members, and be coachable.
- Mentor and guide agile teams on their journey from ground zero to becoming self-sustaining, high performing agile teams.
- Work with appropriate technical team to create and manage workflows that support metrics and Kanban/Scrum boards in Jira.
- Drives adoption of DevOps practices and frameworks to improve automation and team autonomy.
- Fosters an environment of mutual respect and cooperation, collaboration, transparency, agility, learning, innovation, quality, and speed of execution.
- Partners with business leadership/product owners to manage EPICS, Stories, tasks, and product commitments in an Agile framework to rapidly deliver value to our customers.
- Develops and communicates reporting metrics and/or program dashboards to stakeholders and leadership.
- Help and Lead teams with PI planning and related sprints/iterations.
- Help transform Teams from project based to Product based.
- Strong hands on experience in PI planning, coordination and execution for more than 10 cross functional teams at enterprise level 4 Years
- Experience with transforming organization from Project delivery to Product centric to serve customer need 4 Years
- Strong Experience in Scaled Agile Framework for implementing Agile, Lean, and DevOps practices at scale to achieve business agility and value 5 Years
- Strong and effective hands-on experience of coaching, mentoring, conducting workshop sessions and training for multiple teams 4 Years
- Experience in creating Value Stream Map to help improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes 4 Years
- Strong experience in working with teams at individual and Team level to implement and harden agile values, principles, and practices 7 Years
- Experience in gaining buy-in and support from stakeholders for effective implementation of agile principles and practices 4 Years
- Expertise in using MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint to create training and communication content 7 Years
- Experience with setup, tracking, monitoring flow and reporting in Jira based on Agile SDLC 5 Years
- Experience with adaptive coaching style and ability to work hands-on with teams based on the agile readiness of the team 4 Years
- Strong facilitation and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences 5 Years
- Hands on experience in Scrum & Kanban methodologies including as Scrum/Flow master 7 Years
- Experience managing, maintaining, and analyzing data to derive meaningful and actionable insights about the portfolio 4 Years
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work 4 Years
- Demonstrated experience using effective leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills 4 Years
- Experience and technical understanding of branching and environment need for agile development methodology 2 Years
Highly desired skills:
- Experience with JIRA Align and Portfolio Planning
- Ability to coach technical practices (TDD, Pair programming, ATDD)
- Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master or SAFe Program Consultant
- Knowledge of Dev/Ops practices
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.