MS Dynamics Developer
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/24/2022 04:10 pm
*** Webcam interview *** Long term contract *** This position is remote ONLY, but should be within US at all times.
- Microsoft .NET C# development (ASP.NET MVC, WinForms, and web programming)
- Must be a highly motivated, self starter who works well in a TEAM environment.
- Core undergraduate program in computer science, information systems, mathematics, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years combined work experience in any combination of the following: designing and performing systems analysis, developing and/or modifying programs for computer applications, performing testing and debugging and assisting with analysis and design, including 2 years technology related work experience.
- Understand Agile development concepts
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Azure AD - preferred
- Enterprise Data Modeling
- Entity Framework concepts
- SQL Query writing and Stored Procedure creation for MS SQL Server
- C# Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Object Relational Database Mapping (ORM)
- Azure DevOps/TFS
Additional Duties (These duties are illustrative only. Contractor may perform some or all of these duties or other job related duties as assigned):
- Works with IT Architecture staff, CIO and/or IT Managers to design solutions that meet the Ohio Attorney Generals (OAG) requirements.
- Assists analysis of the solution designs business case.
- Authors portions of the solution business case.
- Seeks to develop expertise in leading complex initiatives and knowledge of organizational improvement frameworks.
- Seeks to develop expertise in project management methodologies.
- Edits or creates for recommendation and approval Enterprise or IT artifacts, including, but not limited to, policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, best practices and position papers.
Analysis and design:
- aEnsures current and/or future business process flows are defined and documented.
- bConducts detailed alternative analyses and determines end user requirement(s).
- Consults with end users, technicians, vendors, management, and others.
- Leads design reviews.
- Provides post production support for applications varying in size, scope and impact to OAG operations which may include load balancing, failover, and clustering.
- Answers questions on technical topics to assist other technical staff in software development OR identifies sources capable of providing answers.
- Presents technical topics to a diverse group.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.