Lansing, MI, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/23/2022 06:57 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year and usually the project goes for 3-5 years with this customer *** Hybrid ; 2 days a week onsite***
- The primary duty of this Business Analyst position is to act as a liaison among business stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to information systems, business processes, and policies, as applicable. This position collects, clarifies, and translates business requirements into design documentation, from which applications and solutions are developed. Documentation will include use of standard State of Michigan application templates and tools, Azure Dev Ops, Visio, and Excel.
- This position must be able to work with SOM BAs and transfer knowledge to them. The\ resource must be able to collaborate with business clients, technical teams, Process Modelers, System Analysts, and vendors. Experience as a Programmer Analyst should exceed 4 years.
- Required Primary Skills:
- Knowledge of Azure Dev ops, Ability to write user stories to support Agile development.
- Knowledge and experience in gathering financial systems requirements.
- Facilitate, capture, organize and document business requirements from all stakeholders, including business side employees, product owners, and technical resources.
- Requirements analysis and the ability to decipher what is said to what is really wanted or needed.
- Communication and translating requirements between the business and technical teams.
- Produce understandable yet highly detailed requirements, process flows for the business and technical teams.
Additional tasks related to a Business Analyst duty include:
- Assist with the selection of the strategies, policies, programs, and procedures for achieving the objectives and goals of the development needs.
- Provide research and input for the development of Statements of Work (SOW) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for selected solutions.
- Assist with System Security Plans (SSP) when needed.
- Research and provide input in the creation of SEM documentation.
- Participate in artifact reviews with peers, system specialists, Enterprise Security and other DTMB entities to ensure IT solutions and applications adhere to DTMB and agency policies, standards, or guidelines.
- Assist with design and document IT solutions that are State of Michigan standard technology.
- Work with Project Managers to draft change board documents.
- Assist in development of training content.
- Design, develop, and implement test plans for applications or subsystems.
- Create or collect test data and execute approved tests to determine the accuracy of program logic to produce desired results.
- Assist in testing and differentiating between defects and new requirements.
- Maintain/update system documentation for system upgrades.
- Performs tasks for internal/external security and standards review.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Chinmayee Patro(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6979490
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.