Active Directory Administrator
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/23/2022 04:46 pm
Interview Type: Skype*** 37.5 hours per week ***
- Monitors and analyzes Help Desk requests; performs initial triage, evaluation, second tier resolution, or transfers requests to a senior level technician as needed.
- Creates and maintains user identities; allocates enterprise licenses, administers secure user access to AD and Azure secured shared resources for Executive Branch agencies; ensures access is compliant with HIPPA, CJIS, PCI, FTI, FERPA, etc. requirements.
- Administers and troubleshoots secure user access to email resources and collaboration platforms for Executive Branch agencies; includes managing email accounts, distribution lists, and other shared mail resources; provides second tier support.
- Works with and creates PowerShell scripts to provide efficiencies for and optimization of identity management processes.
- Provides file recovery with Volume Shadow Services and current file backup software. Provides guidance for user self service of cloud file and email recovery.
- Installs, manages, maintains, and troubleshoots shared network print objects and multifunction devices for Executive Branch agencies.
- Installs, manages, maintains, and troubleshoots uninterruptible power devices for MCS servers where building level service is not available.
- Develops, maintains, and follows, documentation related to MCS processes, procedures, and standards. Contributes ideas for process and workflow improvement.
- Partners with technicians from other DoIT divisions and bureaus to provide support and solutions.
- Follows all established DoIT and State policies, standards, and procedures.
- Windows Active Directory and Azure AD Identity Administration experience 2 Years
- PowerShell Scripting experience 2 Years
- Microsoft Exchange Online Support experience 1 Years
- Network Printing and SMB based Network Scanning experience 1 Years
- MS Teams & OneDrive troubleshooting user access from the backend authentication, permissions, licensing 1 Years
Highly desired skills:
- File Access and Recovery Experience recovering files with VSS and and recovering files from backup 1 Years
- Experience with Group Policy administration (GPO) 6 Months
- Networking DNS, DHCP, IP protocols, troubleshooting access to network resources as it relates to connectivity 6 Months
- Information Security 6 Months
- Documentation Proficiency 1 Years
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Fazal Uddin
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 4684697
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.