Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/23/2022 04:35 pm
Interview Type: Skype*** Remote; 37.5 hours per week *** Customer in EST
The Exchange Administrator (EA) is responsible for working with the existing team on supporting the on premise and cloud Microsoft Exchange solutions. The EA should possess an understanding of Exchange server administration, Active Directory, hybrid Exchange configurations, Linked mailbox configurations and on premise to cloud Exchange migrations. The EA should have a strong understanding of the use of scripting including PowerShell to manage Exchange servers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Migrate distribution groups from on premise based to cloud (Exchange online) based
- Assist the team in converting shared mailbox delegation from group based to direct
- Assist the team in removing linked mailbox configuration for mailboxes migrated to Exchange online so that management is done from the user account forest rather than the resource forest. Experience with linked mailbox implementations is important.
- Create and manage PowerShell and graph scripting for managing Exchange and Teams
- Creates detailed documentation for end users and technicians for Exchange server, Teams, and Microsoft Outlook solutions
- Assist the team in managing retention policies and legal holds in the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Work support tickets as needed to provide solutions or troubleshoot user reported issues providing third level support to customers.
- Ensures quality standards are followed
Skills and Technologies:
Demonstrated expertise with most of the following: Windows Server, Exchange Server 2016, Exchange Server 2019, Microsoft 365, Active Directory (AD), Group Policy, HP Server Hardware, and VMware.
- Exchange administration on Exchange Servers 2016/2019 4 Years
- Administration experience with Exchange Online 2 Years
- Experience with Exchange on prem to cloud based Exchange online migrations, specifically
- Experience with linked mailbox implementations
- Experience with Powershell and Graph Scripting 2 Years
- Customer Service/Troubleshooting 4 Years
Highly desired skills:
- Experience with Azure Active Directory
Nice to have:
- Exchange Backup experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.