QA - Onsite
Jackson, MS, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/20/2022 04:14 pm
**** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year but expected to go for multiple years *** Webcam interview*** Need 3 verifiable references; Onsite
This goal has an outcome to increase the availability of quality data to drive decisions that improve student outcomes. MDE is planning to satisfy this goal in part by modernizing its current student information system along with improving the quality of data in connected systems. This will include web based application development and the creation of dashboards and reports that will improve access, accuracy, and ease of use for all stakeholders.
This position will require a qualified Quality Assurance Analyst to take the lead on the following tasks:
- Support the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple and complex implementations
- Translate business requirements into valid test plans and detailed test cases
- Work collaboratively with the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements
- Test software and computer applications to ensure they function properly and efficiently
- Develop and share testing reports with project team
- Document new development (User Guides, Systems Guides, other)
- 7 years of
- Must be able to effectively communicate (verbally and written) test cases with stakeholders as well as the development team.
- Must be able to collaborate with the Project Manager, Architect, Business Analyst, and developers to ensure test cases are communicated, accepted, and meet expectations.
- Must be able to write test plans, test cases, and test scripts from scratch, validating that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Must be able to work closely with the Business Analysts to formulate test plans, prepare test cases, execute the tests, and fully document and report the results.
- Must be able to perform user acceptance testing, functionality testing, regression testing, performance testing, and end to end system testing on various applications. Documentation includes: Formal Test Plan, Test Case Document, Technical Use Cases and Test Plan, User stories, etc.
- Must be able to review user requirements to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Must be able to create diagrams, flowcharts, and workflows of data flow through systems.
- Must be able to create and manage test cases for Quality Assurance.
- Must be familiar with software and database development concepts.
- Must have experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst working on a software development team.
- Must have strong experience in QA management and creating all documents listed above.
- Must have strong experience in mapping business processes into test case documentation.
- Must understand software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test manuals. Must actively participate in process improvements.
- Strong experience in acceptance testing
- Ability to analyze business functions
Preference given to candidates with the below skills/experience. Must also meet minimum requirements:
- Database Entity Design
- Samples of previous documents created strongly preferred.
- SQL Server
- Scrum / Agile
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.