Data Warehouse ETL/SAS Developer
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/19/2022 08:05 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote ***
The NC DHHS Application Portfolio Management Office (APMO) Client Services Data Warehouse (CSDW) Division of Child Development (DCDEE) Developer will provide advanced lead technical support and ETL development activities for data integration activities and reporting. The position requires experience in systems development tools and techniques, SQL development and scripting. The DCDEE Developer will utilize both business process and information technology (IT) background to analyze business processes and determine automation conversion activities. The individual will be a key player to support the current backlog and future data warehouse reporting needs for DCDEE.
The DCDEE Developer will work with existing CSDW staff to support the ETL and reporting needs for DCDEE. Duties include:
- Collaborate with CSDW staff on supporting and completing the existing backlog and future enhancements.
- Support process owners for DCDEE related issues and monitor project progress.
- Complete regular process reviews with CSDW team members on changes needed to existing and future processes.
- Complete modifications to existing DCDEE ETL and reporting processes within set controls and meeting all the compliance requirements.
- Support the CSDW team on any other DCDEE project related deliverables.
The DCDEE Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Understand the concepts, best practices, and functions to support a data warehouse driven reporting solution.
- Have strong SAS Data Integration Studio (SAS DI) skills. (Must have)
- Have strong experience with Unix scripting. (Must have)
- Have strong Oracle SQL/PL SQL skills. (Must have)
- Have experience with Boomi and API technologies. (Nice to have.)
- Have experience with SAP Business Objects Webi reporting tool. (Nice to have.)
- Have an IT background with a well rounded understanding of all aspects of business process with analytical and proactive problem solving skills.
- Be a Team Player, enthusiastic to understand complex business processes and perform under pressure.
- Proven ability to work in a multi disciplinary and fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented and ability to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced programmer in SAS Data Integration Studio 7 Years
- Strong experience in writing Oracle SQL/PL SQL Skills 7 Years
- Strong experience with Unix Scripting 5 Years
Highly desired skills:
- Experience with Boomi and API technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP Business Objects Webi reporting tool
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.