Certified ServiceNow Developer/Administrator - Mostly remote
Harrisburg, PA, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/18/2022 02:49 pm
*** Very long term project; Long term - usually goes for 3+ years***Webcam interview; Mostly remote; must pick up laptop in person and go onsite as needed *** 37.5 hours per week ***
A ServiceNow Product Specialist (Developer) is needed within the Office of Administration, Technical Business Office (TBO). The individual will work in the IT Service Management bureau, in the Service Management Automation and Integration section. The individual will focus primarily on ServiceNow development and administration via configuration, implementation, and integrations that must occur to support service projects needed to execute the TBO ITSM Services Strategy and Roadmap.
The Product Specialist will provide technical development and environment execution of the ServiceNow product. The Product Specialist requires expert experience and skills in the ServiceNow product on which ServiceNow is implemented. Knowledge and skills required are as follows:
Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, Script Includes, and ACLs
The Product Specialist is responsible for collaborating with commonwealth personnel with the ITSM bureau, across the Office of Administration bureaus, System Specialists, SMEs, and Suppliers. The Product Specialist will work closely with Process Owner, Business Analysts, ServiceNow Administrators, and other ServiceNow Developers within OSAM. Certification by ServiceNow as a ServiceNow Certified Developer is preferred but not a mandatory requirement.
Position Duties and Tasks:
- Duties and Tasks associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews and understands the Application Teams work plan.
- Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team.
- Develops contingency plans as necessary.
- Engages in ongoing process improvement.
- Detailed functional and process knowledge. Analyzes, determines, and documents functional requirements.
- Supports team in modification of enhancements and changes to applications.
- Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills May coordinate activities of other application developers
- Supports business process, problem analysis and consultation.
- Processes open defect/maintenance tickets and correct technical errors.
- Completes Assigned Tasks.
- Able to work in a Team Environment.
- Conducts impact analyses of business requirements on the system.
- Gathers and interprets user requirements into design specifications.
- Provides functional expertise to planning organization as required.
- Reviews tasks prior to migration into production as appropriate. Aid in scheduling design work for Lead Functional Architect.
- Coordinates the design and development of work estimates and act as the primary point of contact. Assist in managing and directing application team processes.
- Organizes and prepares work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems.
- Ensures business requirements are supported by the software.
- Identifies and initiates continuous improvement opportunities.
- Defines user interface strategies.
- Understands specific business needs and overall business strategy of the business customer.
- 5 years of ServiceNow Application Developer
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
- 5 years of Java Script
- 1-2 years of jQuery
- 2 years of Angular JS frameworks
- 5 years of XML/HTML/CSS
- 5 years of REST API/SOAP/WSDL
- 5 years of ITIL Process Knowledge
- 3 years of MYSQL
- certified ServiceNow Administrator (with License no.) - need license number
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.