Senior .NET Web Developer
Columbus, OH, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/11/2022 02:58 pm
*** Webcam interview *** Long term contract *** Mostly remote; must pick up laptop in person and be onsite when required
The selected Consultants will work closely with the designated I.T. supervisor, project managers and other developers in an agile development environment. The work scope of the consultant will include requirements gathering, application design, application development, testing, deployment and technical support.
The Consultants, in working with ODPS staff, will be responsible for new development and/or rewriting legacy applications to .NET applications utilizing C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server and other technologies.
The new applications will implement an N tier architecture and comply with ODPS coding standards.
During the interview process with the ODPS staff, the resource consultant must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. The resources experience must also be documented for review and verification. Offered resources not showing technical or functional competence/experience will be sufficient reason to reject the Offerors proposal. It is the responsibility of the Offeror to pre screen their candidates to ensure compliance. Resource will have a background check conducted by ODPS.
- Strong communication/ leadership skills.
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
- Verifiable experience as a .NET Web Developer developing ASP.NET MVC applications 10 Years
- Verifiable ASP.NET experience developing with the (C#) language. 10 Years
- Verifiable experience with Microservices. 1 Years
- Verifiable experience with Microsoft C# .NET Core or .NET 5. 2 Years
- Verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and development: optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, functions. 10 Years
- Experience developing applications using Entity Framework (EF) 4.0 or later. 10 Years
- Experience developing a project within the AGILE methodology. 5 Years
- Verifiable experience developing web applications utilizing the 4.0 .NET Framework or higher. 10 Years
- Verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF). 10 Years
- Experience or a demonstrable understanding of N tier environments as it relates to development and deployment. 10 Years
- Experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation Server (TFS). 10 Years
- Verifiable experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and making them accessible within an MVC web application. 5 Years
- Experience or a demonstrable understanding of developing applications that are mobile compliant. 5 Years
- Demonstrable understanding of implementing secure coding practices for an ASP.Net MVC application. 5 Years
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or a verifiable experience implementing a testing strategy for applications developed. 2 Years
- Experience developing with Visual Studio; 1 year with Visual Studio 2019. 5 Years
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps including git, boards and pipelines. 2 Years
Highly desired skills:
- Experience developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience programming on databases containing millions of rows.
- Knowledge and work experience in Razor Pages, Blazor and Progressive Web Apps.
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) development.
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS cloud computing, containers, Kubertenes.
- Experience with Linux O/S (in addition to Windows).
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Fazal(Shaji Team) Uddin
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 4684697
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.