Azure Cloud Administrator
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 05/10/2022 08:38 pm
** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 12 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Onsite for couple of months then remote
*** W2 or 1099 only ***
Help our Azure cloud administrator in the implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of the agencys Microsoft Azure Solutions on Agencys Azure Cloud environment including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Help cloud admin with design and development of DR site.
- Monitor and review alerts and advisories and respond accordingly
- Review Azure policies, security monitoring and analytics for enhancements.
- Knowledge of Azure Virtual desktop, Microsoft 365 and intune management
- Managing storage solutions for virtual database files, hard disks, application data, etc.
- Securing data from unauthorized access
- Ensuring data backups for restoration
- Powershell scripting, Familiarity with Azure AD
- End user technical support when desktop support admin is not available.
- Overseeing security policy for endpoint and server using Crowd Strike prevention policy and threat detection.
3 4 years experience working as an Azure cloud administrator.
MS certification preferred
Implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of the agencys Microsoft Azure Solutions on Agencys Azure environment including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.
- Managing and maintaining DNS, Domain Controllers
- Networking knowledge of CIDR blocks for Azure Vnet and subnet
- Network security flow and Security understanding
- Defense in Depth
- Azure Active Directory, Hybrid join Devices, ADconnect
- Azure PAAS services like SQL, Web App, Web app plan, Managed SQL instance
- Understanding of Azure monitoring, KQL, Kudo console, Workspace analytics, Sentinel
- Azure policy, Initiatives, Cost and budgeting
- Defense in Depth with PIM, JEA, JIT, Bastion host,Conditional access, Network isolation.
- Vnet peering, Azure WLAN AZure Application Gateway, Express route, VPN Gateway.
- Understanding of GPO, RBAC, Access reviews VM patching, Automation account, Azure Recovery vault , NSG, VLAN, Subnet
- Azure File share, Storage policy, Key vault, Certificate life cycle management, Storage account, Availability zones, Global peering
- Position will be hybrid of remote and on site.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is MANOJ Kumar Akkapelly(Raghu Team)
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.