Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 05/10/2022 06:50 pm
** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 12 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Remote project but must pick up laptop at Phoenix AZ; reasonable expenses will be paid for this
*** W2 or 1099 only ***
This position will be assigned to a large software design, development, and implementation project to replace the existing Vocational Rehabilitation, Older Independent Blind, and Business Enterprise Program computer systems. This Senior Business Analyst will be assigned to and represent the RSA Project Team throughout all project
- Refine and decompose the RSA Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Develop business specifications for web pages, correspondence, reports, batch processes, conversion and interfaces.
- Develop flow charts to describe as is and to be business processes
- Develop Use Case Scenarios that describe common and exception business processes
- Attend Joint Application Design sessions and provide design feedback to the software vendor
- Work with RSA Subject Matter Experts to create responses to vendor customization questions and decisions.
- Develop Test Cases.
- Assist with Training Materials development.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Document Testing Defects.
- Participate in Implementation Planning.
- Develop Operational Readiness Testing scenarios.
- Conduct Operational Readiness Testing.
- Assist Implementation Activities.
- Provide End User Operations Support.
- Research and resolve Tier 3 Help Desk Calls.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of the methodologies, techniques and tools for systems analysis and design, business processing, requirements management, quality assurance and software testing.
- Understanding of business processes for government benefits eligibility determination and payment of services.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate work sessions with up to 20 people in attendance.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor multiple work assignments and accurately report progress.
- History of completing assignments by assigned deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to translate and explain technical concepts and documentation to non-technical staff
- Pre-employment Requirements
- Bachelors Degree and 10+ years of experience performing business analysis
- Employee shall obtain and maintain a valid level one fingerprint clearance card that meets DES for a Level One card pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute 41-1969.
- Successfully pass background and reference checks
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Suhasini Thota(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 3494245
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.