BA with SNAP/TANF
Jackson, MS, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 05/09/2022 03:03 pm
**** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year but expected to go for multiple years *** Webcam interview*** Hybrid; 75% onsite and 25% remote;
- MDHS is currently seeking three (3) individuals to work within the MDHS Economic Assistance Program and Project Management Office to act as the primary Business Analyst (BA) in supporting and managing the Economic Assistance Programs product vision for IT Projects.
- This individual will be responsible for Business Analyst duties related to defining the vision, managing tasks backlog, setting priority of needs, overseeing IT development stages related to planning, designing, testing, approval and implementation of new systems or programmatic initiatives.
- The individual candidates should have extensive experience with SNAP/TANF Eligibility standard operating policies and procedures.
- Advanced experience with the federal and state requirements is also necessary for compliance with USDA FNS standards and regulations.
- Additional skills desired include interfacing with Program Managers, Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, Organizational Change Control Managers, Business Analysts, and Software Development Teams.
- Additional experience with software design documentation, business processes, and excellent business communications skills is preferred.
Required Skills / Experience
- Candidate must have a minimum of seven (7) years experience with state level SNAP/TANF Policies, Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in working with SNAP or TANF programmatic initiatives.
- Candidate must possess advance knowledge of USDA FNS Requirements regarding administration of the SNAP and TANF Programs.
- Working knowledge of Information Systems supporting SNAP, TANF, Child Support and Child Care
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management Processes (SDLC).
- Experience with working within an Agile Team Environment.
- Experience with effectively communicating with departmental program managers and executives.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Hima Teja(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6290353
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.