Lansing, MI, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/12/2022 05:22 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year and usually the project goes for 3-5 years with this customer *** Customer works on hybrid model due to covid; it will be 2 days per week onsite ***
Program Manager Years of Experience: 5+ years of recent experience in managing IT projects (preferably within a government environment)
- Responsible for supporting all project delivery work in accordance with required methodology (such as the State of Michigans State Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE) methodology) and following all standard project management industry standards such as PMIs framework.
- Coordinates and controls the end-to-end process of capturing all key project artifacts, including but not limited to business cases, project charters, baselined project schedules, project management plans, change requests, status reports, lessons learned. May require consistent utilization of the State of Michigans SUITE methodology and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
- Raises identified issues and risks to the appropriate senior management level including the Project Management Office (PMO) for action inclusive of description of the issue, comprehensive analysis of options and recommendation for remediation.
- Manages portfolio of projects execution to ensure conformity to established budgets, timelines, and scope.
- Works with the stakeholders, including the PMO to facilitate project governance effectiveness through weekly status reporting, project/portfolio data, regular governance meetings, etc.
Experience in successfully managing Information Technology (IT) projects (full project life cycle) whose budget was greater than $10,000,000 (excluding hardware/software costs) and whose timeline was greater than 3 years. Documented experience in performing Project Management, Quality Management, or other critical functions within complex Information Technology projects (preferably with budgets greater than $10,000,000 and multi-phase, multiyear implementations). Professional certification in Project Management, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Raghu
His/her contact number is +(1) ()
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.