Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 01/12/2022 04:45 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
- 6 years of Architecture experience with public cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP) and public cloud & SaaS applications.
- 6 years of Experience w business ecosystems, SaaS, (IaaS), (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
- 6 years of IT Infrastructure / Cloud architect experience to research, develop and deliver technical designs for Cloud, Network Storage and app services.
- 5 years of Experience with Agile and DevSecOps methodologies.
- 6 years of Experience developing processes, road maps and whitepapers for different initiatives.
- 5 years of Experience as a technical lead or in an architect role.
- 5 years of Security experience in encryption technologies, network architectures, communications security, LDAP, SAML and application-level access methods.
- 5 years of Cloud security controls experience including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments,
- 5 years of Experience designing/applying Enterprise Integration patterns (event/message, request/response, batch) including implementing middleware technologies.
- 5 years of Experience working, designing, developing and architecting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure environments & VMware private Cloud environments.
- 5 years of Sound knowledge and experience with Containers, Cloud native applications.
- 5 years of Progressive technical experience, ideally including Object and data modeling; J2EE/Java and web-based application development.
- 5 years of Progressive technical experience, ideally including Web Services, SOAP, and middleware, and Oracle database.
- 5 years of Demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment, where priorities and direction can change depending on business needs / opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all job levels, use excellent evaluation skills, and ability to relay information in legible reports as required
- Cloud Certified in one or more Cloud Platforms.
Highly desired skills
- 4 years of Experience creating and developing Kubernetes architecture and tools for product teams and as platforms.
- 4 years of Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Salt, etc.
- 4 years of Experience with Implementing CI/CD Pipeline.
- 3 years of Experience with implementing one or more RPA technologies.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.