Length and terms:
Long term - w2 or c2c or 1099
Position created on 12/07/2021 11:24 pm
**** W2 or 1099 or c2c ***webcam interview *****Long term project; usually the project goes for multiple years with this customer. . *** Proof of vaccination required before starting the project***
The incumbent will be responsible for developing training content, conducting application trainingsand workshops, providing tier 2 support, assessing training, and offering instructor-led and online training.
The trainer responsibilities includes:
- Lead and partner in the design and development of training plans. Organize, prepare, and implement training sessions, PowerPoints, materials, guides, etc.
- Schedule training sessions in coordination with OSSE leadership, project team and other stakeholders based on training needs.
- Prepare training environments as appropriated based on the schedule sessions and workshops.
- Deliver trainings for data systems using various training methodologies.
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and workshops of the stakeholders and develop appropriate modification to the training if needed. Create and maintain assessment and feedback tools.
- Provide support on various data systems related to special education to both internal and external customers via telephone, email, virtual or in-person meetings and manage and respond to customer support tickets and various requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze both internal and external customers’ issues and requests while working with other team members to perform system review and problem solve. Identify areas to improve data systems, documentation, and other processes.
- Participate in business process re-engineering sessions and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and quality assurance of data.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Qualifications Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service experiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented mindset.
Ability to independently and effectively collaborate with senior leadership, school staff, government agencies, advocacy groups, consultants, and vendors regardless of technical expertise to provide guidance on data systems and process improvements.
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, internal and external customers, and vendor staff at all levels of management
- 11 years of Experience delivering in-person, virtual and instructor-led training
- 11 years of Experience developing training material and system user guides
- 11 years of Experience planning, coordinating and conducting large scale training for internal and external users.
- 5 years of Experience with high volume training and related tasks in short duration
- 4 years of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of Experience providing application support.
- 2 years of Experience with creating digital content – e.g., Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, etc.
- 5 years of Client Relationship Management (CRM) experience
- 2 years of Learning Management System experience
- 5 years of Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate technical terms and complex data clearly to non-technical audience bother verbally and writ
- 2 years of General knowledge of special education – i.e., Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- 2 years of Experience training on special education data systems such as ED Plan (EasyIEP), PowerSchool Unified Classroom Special Programs, etc
- 2 years of Experience supporting or using a student information system such as PowerSchool, eSchoolPLUS, Aspen, etc.
- 5 years of Business process analysis and improvement experience
- 2 years of Experience using a help desk ticketing system. 5
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.