Devops Engineer with Kafka-100% Remote
Length and terms:
6+ Months - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/07/2021 09:32 pm
**** Webcam interview; ***6+Months Contract***100% Remote***Linkedin Must***
- This is a Devops Engineer who has experience with Kafka and Docker and Kubernetes.
- Client needs someone who will perform more operational support. Configuration, automation, security with platform. Providing Kafka Admin support as well as development.
- Candidate can be non local and work remotely. But must be in the USA and be able to work in Central time zone.
- Must submit with a linkedin profile and Government photo ID.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with SDLC, Web Application Development Concepts, Application Technical Release, Complex Scripting, Version Control, Environment Management, Software Configuration Management, Technical Release Management, Enterprise Network Concepts
- Comfortable working with CI/CD tools and automation: Docker, Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory, Rundeck , Splunk
- Strong development/automation skills. Must be very comfortable with reading and writing Python.
- Very good grasp of monitoring and metrics collection, performance tuning, and troubleshooting complicated situations with distributed systems.
- Tools-first mindset. You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
- Organized, focused on building, improving, resolving and delivering.
- Good communicator in and across teams, great teamwork, and a character of taking ownership.
- Hands on experience with managing production Kafka
- In-depth understanding of the internals of Kafka cluster management, Zookeeper, partitioning, schema registry, topic replication and mirroring
- Familiarity with both cloud native Kafka and on-premise architectures
- Prior experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of Kafka security, limiting bandwidth usage, enforcing client quotas, backup and restoration
- Experience with open source Kafka distributions as well as enterprise Kafka products preferred
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Chinmayee Patro(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6979490
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.