Certified Salesforce developer with Mulesoft
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/07/2021 03:24 pm
**** remote ** Webcam interview; very long term project; initial PO for 1 year with multiyear extensions ***
We are looking for an experienced and responsible individual who can help us deliver exceptional services to our constituents through various Statewide and agency specific services. User experience is of paramount importance to us: We expect our development team to be the subject matter experts in delivering modern solutions to often legacy problems. In this role you will be closely working with Architects, other developers, business analysts, project managers, various agency stakeholders to discuss, gather and understand business needs and to convert them into sustainable solutions using the Salesforce platform along with its rich marketplace solutions when needed.
We are looking for a proven track record in designing, developing, and integrating applications on Experience and Service clouds for medium to large size companies with significant external userbase. The Sr. Salesforce Developer should be self-motivated with exceptional technical and project management skills. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into laymans terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
Experiences Required for This Role
- Ability to work with business executives and directors to gather and document requirements for complex development efforts
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing applications, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code)
- Experience leading and providing guidance and best practices in designing and application development specific to the technology being used.
- Experience managing configurations, workflows
- Ability to share best practice recommendations for release planning to include work breakdown and task planning.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Real world development experience with Lightning Web Components, Flows, and significant Apex experience in Service and Experience Clouds
- Significant experience with Salesforce API integration for applications residing on various platforms
- Experience using DevOps tools (e.g., Atlassian, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarCube, SFDX CLI, Visual Studio)
- Experience in integrating applications using/like MuleSoft, IBM FileNet, Document Generation and Management (Box, Nintex, S-Docs), Payment platforms, Antivirus solutions
- Experience in assessing application performance and understanding governance limits
Qualifications and Background
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce development using Experience and Service clouds
- Strong integration experience with Mulesoft API layer
- Strong integration experience with SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms
- Experience with Einstein chatbot, live agent, knowledgebase
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Bachelors degree, or professional qualification
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Nagineni Krishna Sai(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.