Crystal Reports Developer
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - w2 or c2c or 1099
Position created on 12/06/2021 05:56 pm
**** W2 or 1099 or c2c ***webcam interview *****Long term project; usually the project goes for multiple years with this customer. Candidate must work couple of days per week onsite and remaining remote. *** Proof of vaccination required before starting the project***
DCRA is seeking a Crystal Reports Developer to provide development support of new and existing Crystal Reports objects. The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, drafting, and publishing new and revised reports based on client requirements.
- Interfaces with business staff to gather requirements and provides level of effort estimates for work assigned.
- Responsible for creating mapping documentation of report fields to associated data table columns.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 11-15 yrs of Crystal Reports development experience
- 11-15 yrs. leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures
- 5 years of Experience with SQL scripting in MS SQLServer
- 10 years of Experience gathering requirements and providing level of effort estimates
- BS degree or total 15 years experience
- 7 years of Experience creating data models and providing data analysis
- 10 years of Experience migrating developed reports from sandbox and QA environments to production.
Highly Desired Skils:
- 5 years of Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, etc.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.