Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - w2 or c2c or 1099
Position created on 12/03/2021 05:58 pm
**** W2 or 1099 or c2c ***webcam interview *****Long term project; usually the project goes for multiple years with this customer. . *** Proof of vaccination required before starting the project***
- Report to the Deputy Chief of Staff and lead the Central IT Contracts Management and Software Licensing Division.
- Develop statement of work (SOW), statement of requirements (SOR), for multi-million dollar, multi-year complex Information Technology procurements; Liaise with District Government Agency Chief Information Officers (CIO's) and IT leads to develop acquisition strategies, appropriate milestones for Citywide Enterprise License and Software Agreements.
- Explores new and innovative contracting approaches to arrive at an equitable contract arrangement which supports OCTO and its stakeholder agencies.
- Serve as the lead and coordinator is gathering cross agency requirements to develop acquisition strategy for hardware/software leasing contracting agreements.
- Requires extensive knowledge of Federal and District Government acquisition laws and regulations; knowledge of Federal IT Contracting vehicles to assist with determining advantageous IT contracts and negotiation authority, and preparing required justifications and Determination and Findings.
- Responsible for reviewing and administering OCTO's IT and Telecom Contracts, purchase orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with District and agency policies and procedures.
- Work with programs across the agency to research emerging technology vendors and evaluate their ability to provide quality materials, equipment, and services.
- Responsible for editing functional descriptions, system specifications, user's manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents or information security related documents.
- Translate technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise documents appropriate for various target audiences.
- Work with cross functional Business Analysts, Application Development, Quality Assurance, and Technical Support groups to produce a wide variety of technical publications such as instructional materials, technical manuals, online Help, and product documentation for use by both IT and business end users.
- Participates in business requirements, functional design and testing work sessions.
- Conducts research by interviewing subject matter experts, reviewing existing documentation and by gleaning information from the system or product being documented.
- Develops an understanding of the requirements for the features being documented, including target audience.
- Ensures all documentation is delivered according to specified guidelines. Proofreads documents for accuracy.
- Works with technical resources to improve document quality and usability.
- Maintains the internal documentation library, provide and/or coordinate special documentation services as required, and manage and coordinate special projects and/or vendors.
- 11-15 yrs. years in working with Business Analysts, Application Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Support groups.
- 11-15 yrs. cost/price and market analysis techniques such as cost/price and market analysis techniques; cost estimating.
- Bachelor's degree in IT . Master's Degree Preferred.
- 8 Years experience in research, outlining, writing end-user documentation for Technical user manuals.
- 8 years experience in participation in writing user's manuals, training materials, installation buies, proposals and other reports and deliverables.
- 8 years experience evaluating prospective contractor's proposals for techcnical, telecom proposals.
- 7 years experience in proofreading documents for accuracy.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.