Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 12/01/2021 03:12 am
*** Very long term project; All projects with this customer goes for 5+ years *** Interview Type: Skype *** Remote
*** Hourly w2/1099/c2c or full time with benefits;
- Support new LIMS (Labware v. 8) rollouts.
- Provide ongoing LIMS support.
- Maintain working knowledge of LIMS.
- Work with business analyst team to support communication with UPHL Leadership on LIMS priorities, data security, and informatics needs.
- Troubleshoot system functionality and make recommendations on solutions in a timely manner.
- Identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- 6 years experience
- Experience implementing and maintaining complex software systems.
- The ability to determine user needs and convert to business and technical requirements.
- The ability to evaluate and test software functionality to meet a business need.
- The capacity to simultaneously handle multiple projects or tasks.
- Experience teaching end users how to use complex software systems.
- The knowledge of flow diagram software and the ability to create a workflow.
- The capability to organize and write documentation that clearly states and outlines the objectives.
- The capacity to see the forest for the trees and translate the concepts to the testing personnel and leadership bi-directional.
- The ability to derive joy from diving directly into complex challenges and deliver solutions.
- Experience working with large databases along with data retrieval.
- An understanding of general laboratory processes, terminologies, quality, and regulatory requirements.
- Experience of performing complex SQL queries, modifying minor coding issues and building customized report settings in Crystal Reports.
Preference may be given to applicants with:
- Experience working with and supporting other laboratory information management systems Labware LIMS.
- A knowledge and understanding of the following listed in each section:
- Environmental Chemistry Section: Sample preparation batch vs. analysis batch; detection limits vs. reporting limits; standards vs reagents; instrument blank vs. reagent blank vs. field blank, TNI/EPA reporting regulations.
- Infectious Disease/Toxicology Sections: Chain of Custody; understanding reagent batches vs cultures, overall reportable results determined by an algorithm of test results. Building reflex rules based on test results. CLIA/FDA/CDC reporting elements.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Nagineni Krishna Sai(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.