BA/Scrum Master 3 year project
Saint Paul, MN, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/29/2021 05:18 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 3 years but expect to go for 5+ years ***Webcam Interview*** Initial remote then onsite
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely. Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.
- Plan and facilitate project discovery sessions.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements specifying an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those that must base their work on the requirements.
- Write user stories with relevant acceptance criteria and review/update with the development team at refinement sessions and Scrum events as needed.
- Work with the product owner to align with priorities and build product backlog with refined stories for the development team.
- Plan, manage, and track team work items.
- Identify the current- and future-state business processes; define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Perform requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Translate business requirements to System/Functional specifications, and pass them on to Application Developers.
- Coordinate Business Validation to verify that a set of end-to-end business processes function as intended.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of user story maps, epics, user stories, requirements documents, and work products derived from those artifacts to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- 8 years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role
- Three (3) years of working as an IT Business Analyst on Agile project/product teams
- One (1) year of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience working with Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice Systems /Public safety - preferred
- Business Analyst Certification (IIBA certification or equivalent) - preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with backlog management, story writing, and story refinement.
- Experience working with Agile work management tools such as JIRA.
- Analyzing, defining and documenting requirements for object oriented applications, relational databases, complex queries, interfaces, extraction processes, reports, and dashboards using multi-system data.
- Leading the design and implementation for multi-faceted, complex, application development projects involving multiple stakeholders and IT functions.
- Problem-solving skills in problem definition, information gathering and research, alternatives analysis, applying creative solutions to unique and/or immediate problems, and appropriate resolution implementation.
- Ability to communicate clearly, present complex information to users in a comprehensive style, and translate technical and system information for non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate, work effectively as part of a team and maintain working relationships with all levels of business customers and technology staff.
- Leadership, mentoring and coaching skills for IT professionals.
- Experience performing, and advanced knowledge of, Quality Assurance and Project Management activities.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Nagineni Krishna Sai(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.