Washington D.C., DC, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/24/2021 06:09 am
*** Webcam interview; long term project; initial PO for 1 year with multiyear extensions ***Initial remote due to covid with extensions ** Due to security, only US Citizens are eligible
- Integrate our products with APIs and services as needed.
- Utilize frameworks such as Laravel, jQuery, and Vue.
- Be a member of an Agile scrum team for content-focused new product(s); participate in sprint planning meetings, stand-up meetings, and retrospectives; assess progress against tasks and adjust as needed.
- Work collaboratively on a small team to iterate and refine new and existing products through wireframing and prototyping, coding, testing, launch, and maintenance. We work in two-week sprints with a design-build-test approach.
- Troubleshoot and resolve high-priority issues affecting the live environment, which includes sites and applications that utilize a variety of frameworks and content management systems.
- Research and learn new frameworks and development processes as needed.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize new and existing websites for page speed and performance.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5 years PHP
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (e.g. Vue, React, Angular) Vue expertise preferred.
- Experience with web application security best practices and the design of secure
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases (MySQL, NoSQL).
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Expertise in software engineering practices including version control (Git preferred), unittests, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers, as well as team members acrossthe museum. Previous experience in an Agile environment, preferably Scrum.
- Ability to troubleshoot cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with Linux preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Java coding is beneficial
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Gowtham Reddy(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (205) 5983015
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.