Certified Sharepoint developer
Hartford, CT, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/23/2021 05:57 pm
**** Initial remote then onsite ** Webcam interview; very long term project; initial PO for 1 year with multiyear extensions ***
- implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions
- Awareness of migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and strategic needs
- Design and implement development workflow
- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a Complex SharePoint environment. Will be responsible for designing approximately over fifty SharePoint portals for different State agencies.
- Configures and installs SharePoint application for developing internal CJIS repository; writes program specifications and systems specifications; designs forms, screens and reports; performs related duties as required
- Taking directions from management in implementing solutions.
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment, and administration.
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement, create specifications, and implement.
- At least five years of technical experience with SharePoint 2013 and 2019.
- At least two years of experience with Microsoft Project Server.
- Minimum five years experience with .Net for SharePoint.
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification.
- Ability to enhance SharePoint sites using Master Pages, Web Parts, .Net Technologies and third-party applications.
- Ability to expand SharePoint sites using Web Forms
- Minimum three years experience in programming/systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions.
- At least three to five years experience in Business Intelligence and dashboards development and management.
- Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale scalable applications.
- Possess three to five years experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.
- Must have a minimum ten years technical experience in Information Technology.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is MANOJ Kumar Akkapelly(Raghu Team)
His/her contact number is
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.