Informatica ETL Developer with Curam
Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - w2 or c2c or 1099
Position created on 11/22/2021 08:22 pm
**** W2 or 1099 or c2c ***webcam interview *****Long term project; usually the project goes for multiple years with this customer. Candidate must work couple of days per week onsite and remaining remote. *** Proof of vaccination required before starting the project***
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
- Create data mapping and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter to extract, transform and load data into the target environments (batch files, databases).
- Creates Technical design documents and develops test plans for ETL unit testing and integration testing.
- Work and Interact with functional and integration teams on architecture and design.
- Tune and optimize ETL batch jobs for performance and throughput.
- Conform to Informatica workflow and mapping standards so that development is done in a consistent manner across all development resources (no hard coding, leverage of mapplet / reuse concept)
- Develop ETL workflows and mappings from ODS to Datawarehouse using Informatica Powercenter.
- Provide development support and mentor junior developers.
- Assist with troubleshooting ETL batch job issues in production, PreProd, QA and UAT.
- Work and Support Infrastructure and development teams.
- Experience in Informatica Powercentr Installation, Administration and Configuration is a plus.
- Familiarity with Informatica Powercenter HTTP Adapter, JMS Adapter, Webservices Hub is good to have.
- 11 years experience
- BS degree or additional 4 years experience
- 5 years of Professional experience with Informatica Powercenter 9.X.
- 5 years of Professional experience in Oracle Database.
- 5 years of Professional experience in SQL Developer
- 5 years of Professional experience in SQL
- 2 years of Curam Data Model Exp 6.2
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- 3 years of Professional experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration and Monitoring of Informatica Powercenter.
Highly desired skills:
- 2 years of Microstrategy Exp. - Development
- 5 years of Professional experience in ODS/Datawarehouse Concepts.
Nice to have:
- 5 years of Professional experience in SOAP WebServices.
- 3 years of Knowledge/Familiarity with Informatica Powercenter HTTP Adapter, JMS Adapter, Webservices Hub.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.