Wilmington, DE, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/22/2021 07:01 pm
**** Very Long term contract; Usually the project goes for 4+ years with this customer *** 37.5 hours per week *** This position is 100% onsite. *** Potential contract to hire *** travel to New Castle/Sussex County occasionally required; mileage will be paid ***
This position requires a detail-oriented professional with a passion for public service in the Information Technology field. Responsible for a wide range of desktop and network applications, this includes their uses, how to maintain and manage them. Responsible for ensuring that the uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers they manage meet the needs of the end users. Must be able to provide excellent next level support for customers (both DTI and other state agencies) and customers in compliance with DTI policy and procedures. Services provided will be primarily rendered through a combination of personal effort, joint effort with others in the workgroup and in collaboration with other DTI staff, vendors and customers. Requires excellent communication and problem solving skills.
The Network Administrator is expected to possess technical proficiency in support, configuration and reliable operation of Windows OS, MacOS, Android, IOS, Linux and at least one other core Technology Domain listed. A qualified candidate must have the aptitude and drive for learning the other Core Technology Domains.
The Core Technology Domains include the following:
- Installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining physical and some virtual Windows Servers
- Utilize management solutions such as KACE, SCCM, BigFix, and MDT to provision, deploy, update and troubleshoot end-user devices
- End user management solutions such as Active Directory, Desktop Authority, and Group Policy Management
- Internet Protocol (IP) and subnet management solutions such as Infoblox or Microsoft DHCP server
- Secure various end-user devices on a network such as mobile devices, laptops, desktop pcs and servers, on a network using security solutions such as McAfee EPO, CrowdStrike, and Microsoft Bitlocker Administration Management.
- Writing automation scripts in Powershell, Ansible, and/or SQL
- This position will be a senior level position for the team and assist with development of Project.
- This position will train and educate other team members on leveraging new solutions implemented.
- The Network Administrator will report to a Service Support Administrator.
- 3 years of Prior experience Installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining physical and some virtual Windows Servers
- 3 years of Prior experience working with System management solutions to provision, deploy, update and troubleshoot end-user devices
- 3 years of Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration and reliable operation of Windows 7 and 10 OS
- 1 years of Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration and reliable operation of Mac OS
- 3 years of Prior experience with one or more of the following: KACE, SCCM, BigFix,or MDT
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- 3 years of Prior experience Troubleshooting and Diagnostic of hardware and software
- 3 years of Possesses one or more of the Core skill competencies listed in the questions sectioon below (please note that you must answer the question)
- 1 years of Prior experience reading and writing Powershell.
Highly desired skills
- 1 years of Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration and reliable operation of Android OS
- 1 years of Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration and reliable operation of iOS
- 1 years of Prior professional experience and proficiency in Support, Configuration and reliable operation of Linux
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Mounika Lanka(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 6468773
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.