Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/16/2021 09:25 pm
*** Very long term project; All projects with this customer goes for 5+ years *** Interview Type: Skype *** remote ***
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) in relevant product domains. Rapidly develops an understanding of the user base to guide product decisions.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to communicate customer needs, adjust requirements based on technical feedback, support backlog refinement, and manage priorities.
- Capture and document requirements, present user stories to product teams, and ensure new functionality meets the acceptance criteria.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the product development cycle.
- Employ and develop product planning and management best practices, establishing and executing reliable processes for collecting and prioritizing customer requirements.
- Lead through influence.
- Assist the development team with release planning, functional research, and testing of releases.
- Work with other Product Owners to ensure dependencies are prioritized appropriately across teams and sharing best practices.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree – Candidate must possess a bachelors degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or equivalent experience.
- 8 years experience
- Functional Experience – Candidates must have 3+ years of experience within an education domain and/or financial domain. Both is preferred.
- Product Owner Experience – Candidates must have 3+ years of software development product ownership experience.
- Leadership – Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership, time management and problem-solving skills with a minimum of 3 years leading people (either through influence or direct report).
- Interpersonal Relationships – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Communication – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Initiative – Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
- Teamwork – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Agile/Scrum - Candidates must demonstrate experience in an agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
- Certification –PSPO I or greater, PSM I or greater, CSM 1 or greater, CSPO 1 or greater.
- Domain Driven Design –Understanding and experience with Domain Driven Design
- Automation Experience – Candidates demonstrate experience in automation software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, tools and processes.
- Data Lake and/or Date Warehousing – Experience with planning and implementing a data warehouse, data lake, or other data repositories.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.