Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/12/2021 05:43 pm
**** remote ** Webcam interview; very long term project; initial PO for 1 year with multiyear extensions ***
Candidates : H1-B , Green card or US Citizens only due to security.
progressive web application developer with React experience to help maintain its mobile solution and build subsequent deliverables for future phases of the project. The person will be working with Java developers and DB2 DBAs.
Required Skill Set
- 4 years experience
- Expert Progressive Web App Developer. This is different from a native mobile app developer.
- Expert ReactJS; Caching, page load
- In-depth knowledge and experience in UX/UI designs and various UI/UX toolsets
- Perform hands-on mobile application development across various mobile operating systems , browsers and languages
- Expert in OWASP security standards for front end. Tool used is Fortify. Code scan must pass this standard.
- Work with the system integrators and DSS teams to understand the business and architectural set up of some of the DSS Enterprise applications
- Closely work with the State staff to integrate with middle-tier and other backend enterprise applications
- Experience working with big transaction backend data stores and ensuring front end performance / customer experience (e.g caching etc.); understanding that clients may not have the latest phones or devices.
- Perform in depth testing of the app with respect to application, security, and performance and user experience.
- Document and transition work on a regular basis to state resources as part of the transition plan. Template and type of documentation needed will be provided by the State
- Use state provided infrastructure and tools for the purpose of the engagement. Suggest alternatives to be procured by the state.
- Upload code, documentation and any assignments provided for this effort into the state repository.
Deliverables and Expectations:
- Mood boards or Story Boards
- Architecture/Design Document (other artifacts necessary for the solution and transition to state)
- Provide best in class UI/UX Design considering Industry Standards
- Well-tested functional PWA Application integrated with backend API Gateway and web services.
- Prepare and submit Weekly Status Reports to the DSS IT Manager
- Follow the Project Change Control Procedure
- Resolve deviations from the estimated schedule
- Review the monthly project status, acting on issues, actions and recommendation set forth in the Weekly Status Reports
- Formats for regular reports and issue logs will also be established.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Ensure all code, artifacts and work done for this engagement is transitioned to the state source control on a regular basis. There will be no proprietary work that can be claimed for this engagement. All services provided by the vendor/consultant/resource for this engagement will be owned by the state.
- Maintain project communications
- Comply with DSS policies and procedures
- Review and provide feedback on measurable and achievable deliverables daily; review timelines with the project manager
- Provide daily status on the deliverables for the day
- Work with team members to facilitate technical sessions
- Address and/or escalate issues or risks to deliverables in a timely manner to prevent delays in schedules
- Use the DSS-supplied shared site to store and collaborate on project documentation
- Be responsible for reviewing project tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes or additions, as appropriate; measuring and evaluating progress against the Project Management Plan (PMP) with DSS
- Address and resolve deviations from the PMP
- Participate in regularly scheduled project status meetings
- Other specified duties as requested by the state related to this engagement.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Chinmayee Patro(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6979490
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.