AWS Architect - Mostly remote
Denver, CO, United States
Length and terms:
6 Months with extension - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/02/2021 04:38 pm
Interview : Skype; mostly remote; some onsite meetings may be required ***
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- 5 years of success in a technical role working with technical leads.
- Work with the Solution Architect to provide feedback and suggestions to develop an effective technical architecture.
- Identify technologies and approaches to implement tools to support mission.
- Coordinate with business partners and analyze business requirements in light of technical tools, design patterns and implementation approaches.
- Coordinate with team members to assist in triaging and researching infrastructure and application issues to a successful remediation.
- Coordinate with infrastructure and cloud operations on service tickets and pending configuration work such as the creation of firewall requests.
- Assist business partners to analyze changes in requirements and provide support to all team members in identifying the method to implement the change.
Highly desirable for the candidate to have a minimum of 3 years of general experience with:
- Review current architecture artifacts from contractor and internal OIT staff and use them as a basis to validate what has been provided against discovery of said architecture.
- Working with the Solution Architect, create a Technology Reference Architecture (Model) - this will identify the technology standards and elements that comprise the ecosystem and how they support the business capabilities.
- Document all integrations to include point to point integrations, 3rd party integrations, APIs, SFTP, Microservices and who owns the integrations and the support model for those.
- Document Business Process Mapping - this will provide a business architecture view of the system and will inform our customers of key elements that can drive business process improvements.
- Working with the Solution Architect, provide architectural recommendations on what applications, integrations, platforms to use in order to increase accessibility, scalability, ease of use, reduced costs, improved security and standardization.
- Partner with OIT, CDLE stakeholders and strategic partners on deliverables in a phased program approach to ensure buy-in from everyone on the value of said deliverables.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure
- Architecture Best Practice
- Working with a development team and experience with a CI/CD pipeline and release management
- Elicitation of technical and business requirements
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Prior experience working on data conversions
The candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate well with individuals at all levels of the organization, either independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical
information either individually or in a group setting to the user in understandable terms.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, technical publications, work instructions, and software manual.
- Ability to developed detailed and clear presentations and reports on technical tools, approaches, and processes.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Nagineni Krishna Sai(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.