OCM with ERP
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 11/02/2021 02:11 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
**Please submit three or more communication samples with resume. Acceptable samples include newsletters, press releases, PowerPoint presentations, communication videos or other examples that provide detailed examples of the candidate’s communication skills.
The State is implementing a statewide ERP financial system. The project is called the Financial Backbone Replacement (FBR) project. The objective of FBR is to deploy financial application capabilities to replace and enhance the functionality currently provided by the North Carolina Accounting System (NCAS) and Cash Management Control System (CMCS)accounting systems. The Oracle Cloud Financials solution deployed by FBR will serve as the foundation for the State’s further technology system of record processes.
The selected applicant serves as Communications Lead, an individual contributor, providing strategic guidance and direction as well as end-to-end execution and coordination of the ERP Financial Backbone Replacement project communications. The candidate must have deep and broad ERP communications experience in order to accurately assess the statewide landscape, collaboratively design and build communication and change strategies, and successfully implement them in support of a State-wide financial systems infrastructure revitalization.
Duties include but are not limited to all the following tasks:
- The strategic assessment of the current state of Communications relative to FBR, the development of Communications end-state targets, and FBR Communications strategies and plans.
- Development of consistent, reusable content for use across all channels and media types, including internal and external websites, publications such as newsletters, email announcements, planned publications, intranet, video, and special assignments.
Contribute as part of the FBR Org Change Management (OCM) team:
- Work with senior stakeholders to shape, plan, develop, and distribute executive communications
- To build and optimize relationships with key stakeholders to support alignment on priorities across the organization and enable FBR OCM and Program strategies.
- To develop integrated OCM current state assessments, develop integrated OCM end state targets, and integrated OCM strategies and plans.
- Be self-motivated and eager to tackle the challenges of preparing communications for a state-wide initiative and capable of communicating at all levels of leadership
The selected candidate must possess proven experience as follows:
- Experience as a change communications lead for a large enterprise-wide ERP system implementation with a span of at least 30 locations and a budget of $80M or greater,
- Knowledge of industry trends in communications and the ability to effectively target communications to the stakeholder groups,
- Ability to assess organizational readiness to align leaders, engage stakeholders, and identify barriers to effectively drive communication outcomes throughout the organization,
- Experience leading the creation of short and long-term goals and initiatives for an ERP project,
- Effective stakeholder coordination and consensus building
- Ability to set the right tone of the communications
- Productive agency and executive communication and negotiation skills
- 10 years of Experience managing communications activities supporting ERP implementation
- 10 years of ERP communication design and development
- 5 years of Experience with the alignment of communications with the Organizational Change Management progression cycle
- 5 years of Experience as a communications lead for large enterprise-wide IT implementations
- 10 years of Ability and skills to create relevant communications for a variety of stakeholders
- 5 years of Well versed in Microsoft Suite and SharePoint tools
- 10 years of Ability and skills to create and execute a communications plan for a large ERP Project
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.