Project Manager - Remote
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 10/13/2021 08:00 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years This role will be 100% remote
- The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for leading the efforts associated with procurement, design, development and implementation of a large, complex IT system.
- The PM will be accountable for developing all project management artifacts in a waterfall-agile hybrid environment.
- The PM will partner with Product Managers, MES PMO and procurement professionals and external vendors to support and guide business leaders, business change and process improvement teams through all of the required steps and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management (OCM) is a highly desired attribute as well as empathy for the business undergoing a substantial amount of change while being resource constrained.
- The PM will monitor, track, schedule, document, assess quality, and articulate the way changes affect the users on a day-to-day basis and ensure that thorough testing of systems and scenarios occurs throughout the implementation.
- This role will also support the federal certification exercise and associated planning processes.
- ITSM/ITIL knowledge and working in a multi-vendor matrix resource environment are paramount as well.
- 15 years of Leadership, persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and effective oral and written communication expertise
- 10 years of Demonstrated PMBOK subject matter expertise AND experience
- 5 years of Demonstrated Agile (preferably SAFe and Scrum) expertise AND experience
- 3 years of Demonstrated proficiency in using online collaboration tools, particularly Microsoft Sharepoint and Teams
- 15 years of EXPERT use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe software
- 7 years of Knowledge of Enterprise IT Systems, system integration principles, and associated change management best practices.
- 7 years of Ability to provide project management support and manage the day-to-day vendor and contract activities to ensure desired outcomes
- 7 years of Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, function in a fast-paced, continually changing, deadline driven environment
- 7 years of Extensive knowledge of test management principles and best practices
- 2 years of Demonstrated ITIL/ITSM knowledge
Highly desired skills:
- 7 years of Experience on a prior or current MMIS, HIT, HIE, Eligibility or other related implementation project requiring federal oversight
- 7 years of Has an understanding of CMS Seven Standards and Conditions and Medicaid IT systems or HIT
- 7 years of Knowledge of Managed Care or the Medicaid Program
- Public sector experience, local
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.