Minneapolis, MN, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 10/13/2021 07:18 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
- Experience in RPA delivery life cycle, RPA Agile Delivery methodology and artifacts from different RPA stages.
- Develop and peer review of solution design and other technical documents (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews).
- Ability to execute unit test plans, create unit test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software.
- Conduct/represent team in daily scrum call for RPA project progress.
- Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments.
- Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings.
- Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation Delivery.
- Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to automate or improve automation potential.
- Create a Business View RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Solution Design.
- Analyze and observe processes to understand the process steps and applications used to complete business transactions by a user.
- Complete the standard templates for PDD and SDD’s to ensure that all business scenarios are in scope to be configured into RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
- Create alternate flows, nested validations and verifications to detail the various paths a transaction can traverse through the automation flow being designed.
- Detail the completion of a transaction as required by the process outputs of the process.
- Detail Robot Automation logic from the start of the process to completion of the business transaction.
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience in .net development AND RPA implementation. At least 3 years’ experience as a RPA automation architect for RPA project (end to end implementation, not just PoC).
- Minimum 5 RPA project experience, hands on experience designing Robotic architecture for at least 3 RPA project (end to end implementation, not just PoC) should be executed in UI Path.
- Should have hands on experience building Automation with UIPath.
- Leading the services automation with robotic automation tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere and to create benchmark benefits for clients.
- Mentor the project team on technical design, standard practice and standard tools for RPA projects.
- Lead and coordinate on technical design discussion with the onsite coordinators and client stakeholder and get their sign-offs.
- Any .net, OCR, Workflow experience is a plus.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.