AWS Cloud Engineer-100% Remote
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 10/13/2021 04:00 pm
****2 Rounds of video Interview*** Long term project ***100% Remote***No CPT/OPT***
- Experience: 9+yrs
- Experience working with AWS Cloud on a scalable product with usage of key services.
- Experience in Java script/Node JS, Unix Scripting
- DevOps experience with focus in CI/CD, performance testing & benchmarking, automation, monitoring, and security
- Experience with real-time data pipelines and streaming patterns and event driven architecture (Kafka, Kinesis, Lambda)
- Ability to understand deeply the entire architecture for a major part of the business and be able to articulate the scaling and reliability limits of that area; design, develop and debug at an enterprise level and design and estimate at a cross-project level.
- Ability to mentor developers and lead projects of medium to high complexity.
- Ability to define best practices and processes to improve the time to market and resiliency of the platform on AWS.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ravi Kiran
His/her contact number is +(1) (252) 3709451
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.