Washington, DC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - w2 or c2c or 1099
Position created on 10/12/2021 07:44 pm
**** W2 or 1099 or c2c ***webcam interview *****Long term project; usually the project goes for multiple years with this customer.
- i. Answer calls in a dynamic IT operations environment; supporting multiple agencies
- ii. Provide desktop support for technical issues in a Call Center environment as well as off-site locations throughout the District of Columbia
- iii. Log and route service requests and incidents in an incident management system
- iv. Create and maintain knowledge articles in the agency's knowledge management system on a daily basis
- v. Provide a high level of customer service to end users on a daily basis
- vi. Provide technical expertise related to Microsoft Products, such as Microsoft Office, Windows operating systems, as well as other related Microsoft applications
- vii. Troubleshoot issues related to agency specific applications and web applications
- viii. Provide technical support for mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones, Android devices and tablets
- ix. Collaborate with the IT leadership team to select and implement cost-effective technology for District
- x. Maintain service level agreements related to both Call Center and Desk Side support Service/Incident requests
- xi. Work with other technical teams to coordinate multi-tiered technical support for outages, widespread security incidents
- xii. Adhere to all Enterprise-wide security policies related to security and integrity of District-owned Resources
- xiii. Implement software and provide reporting and metrics to management
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide technical assistance to computer system users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location.
- May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Provide service and preventive maintenance activities on terminals, printers, personal computers basic knowledge of electrical/mechanical principles and basic electronics.
- Reads and comprehends technical service manuals and publications.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics to read and understand various gauges, meters, and measurement devices.
- Able to diagnose and repair products by replacing worn or broken parts, and making technical adjustments.
- Makes appropriate use of reference publications and diagnostic aids in resolving technical problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Assists in coordination of changes, upgrades and new products, ensuring systems shall operate correctly in current and future environment.
- Provides accurate and complete answers to general use and 35 administrative environment questions in a timely manner.
- Implements shared software, such as operating systems, configuration management tools, application and development tools, testing tools, compilers, and code editors.
- Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
- Manages and reports time spent on all work activities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 yrs providing IT technical support to computer system users by telephone, email, etc.
- 3-5 yrs maintaining computers, systems and printers in a professional setting
- 3-5 yrs installing and troubleshooting computer operating systems and software
- 3 years of Expertise in supporting desktop operating systems (Windows 7,8.X, 10 Mac OSX 10.10.X)
- 3 years ofElite customer service experience
- 3 years ofExpertise tracking service request/incidents using a ITSM tool
- 3 years ofProvide customer-oriented results and build an efficient end-user support environment
- 3 years of Experience with basic Active Directory functions such as: Account Creations, Password Resets and OU Management
- 5 years of Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a professional setting
Highly desired skills:
- Microsoft Certifications: MCP Windows 7, Windows 10, +A, AWS etc
- 7 years of Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Chinmayee Patro(Ravi Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 6979490
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.