UIPath Certified RPA Consultant
New York, NY, / Summit, NJ / Chandler, AZ / Charlotte, NC / San Francisco, CA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 10/08/2021 04:23 pm
**** Webcam interview; *** Long term project *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite ***
- Design solutions utilizing RPA best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios
- Document configuration best practices, create and maintain solution documentation
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Self-starter, ability to proactively push for clarity where ambiguity resides, such as pro actively working with the business analyst team on technical and data input requirements
- Ability to understand the bigger picture from an overall integration architecture perspective
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space
- Ability to lead large, cross organizational transformational efforts
- Ability to ramp up quickly and deliver results in less defined & constantly changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with broad, deep and diverse audiences, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption
- Ability to build long term relationships with a broad set of partners and influence them to a common vision and strategy
- This is a pure production support role and tasks get picked from a queue, who ever is available will accept the work. Work load is shared equally amongst the team. This role has to connect with different RPA stakeholders on matters of significance regarding their automations.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 3 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 5 + years of experience with System Integration Testing (SIT)
- 5+ years of information technology design experience including systems, applications or architecture
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- An industry-standard technology certification Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: in a highly critical environment Accreditation or certification in one or more Rapid Process Automation (RPA) tool
- 1+ year of Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- 1+ year of UiPath Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise in UI Path Understanding of new emerging technologies in automation area
- Understanding the various technologies in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and market trends
- Ideally, a candidate would possess prior experience supporting RPA Platform.
- Must be a team player, be ready to accept work from colleagues etc.
- ITIL Certification, and / or good ITIL experience is highly desirable.
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.