.Net UI Developer
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 10/08/2021 04:17 am
** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 12 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite.
*** W2 or 1099 only ***
.NET UI developer to support system enhancement efforts for the agency's Emergency Services System. This position will work closely with internal development resources, business analysts and project management teams to develop a new front end with cross browser/cross platform and mobile friendly user interface.
- • 5 years of extensive experience in Microsoft technologies - .NET 4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET, MVC (3.0 and higher), IIS (6.0 and higher)
- • 5 years of experience in responsive design and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility specifically mobile friendly
- • Extensive experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC, including analysis, design, development and testing of web-based n-tier architecture for web applications.
- • Strong experience with JSON to populate UI components using JQuery AJAX, and regular AJAX.
- • Extensively used Bootstrap and UI libraries for developing extensive grid, panels, wizards, autocomplete and other front-end UI components
- • Strong experience in Oracle or SQL Server and stored procedures PLSQL or T-SQL
- • Capable of working in an Agile setting-ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- • Excellent oral & written communication, time-management, and task prioritization skills
- • Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- • Analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.