Business/Quality Assurance Analyst
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or 1099 Only
Position created on 10/07/2021 08:52 pm
** Webcam interview.** Initial PO for 12 months; usually projects with this customer goes for 3+ years *** Initial remote due to covid then onsite.
Business/Quality Assurance Analyst Position Description
The Arizona Department of Health Services requires a business analyst to support system enhancement efforts for the agency's Emergency Services System. This position will work closely with development resources and project management teams to ensure that the customers’ needs are forefront in the project, while alleviating the strain on the quality assurance team to facilitate clarification and requirements gathering directly from SMEs and stakeholders daily. The BA/QA will facilitate meetings with stakeholders and develop technical business requirement documentation. The BA/QA will develop and execute test plans and test cases and provide test result feedback to the development team. The BA/QA will participate in production release activities including release planning, monitoring release and post deployment.
- 5 years experience in gathering requirements and creating user stories with acceptance criteria
- Strong experience in creating test plans, test cases, test data and the associated queries to validate test coverage
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate, communicate and develop technical documentation and seek clarification of user stories and requirements
- 3 -5 years of experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Azure DevOps.
- Experience in critical thinking, problem solving and demonstrates attention to detail
- Experience in evaluating and communicating scope changes and change in priority
- Experience writing and executing test cases
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships across the organization
- Excellent communication, time-management, and task prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- General knowledge of methodologies and techniques for systems analysis and design, business process modeling, requirements gathering, quality assurance, and software development
- Familiarity with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- SQL experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 - 5 years of experience in business analysis or quality assurance (or equivalent experience) a plus
- PMI certification a plus
- Lean or Six-sigma certification a plus
- Public sector, local candidate
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Nagineni Krishna Sai(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (703) 5742066
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.