Denver, CO, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/14/2021 03:26 pm
Interview : Skype; initial remote then onsite
- 8 years .Net
- 2 years as senior/lead mentoring junior developers
- In depth knowledge of application development, and application design
- Demonstrated a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, database designs, application specifications and system integration.
- Full stack application development experience and experience mentoring/assisting junior team developers.
- Back End Technologies/Concepts: ASP.NET MVC, C# and RESTful API design
- Relational (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Strong Oracle experience - Required
- Source control using git - Required
- Working with legacy code - Required
- Powershell & Unix Bash Shell Scripting - Required
- Networking, Debugging networking issues - Required
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Experience with Azure DevOps tool suite is strongly preferred: Boards, Wiki, Repos, Pipeline, Test Plan, Artifacts, etc.
- Experience with real-time logging and monitoring tools like Splunk
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Passion for enterprise-level agile development, problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
Scope of Work
Contractor, will be working on the Department of Human Services Trails Product and shall provide the Services in an agile environment as follows:
- Lead/Mentor other developers in solutions, system analysis, code feedback and oversee best development practices.
- Review, analyze and recommend updates to scalable components within the platform.
- Implement bug fixes and enhancements to the Trails environment utilizing tools AzureDevOps, Oracle and Visual Studio.
- Provide support and debug issues identified within the Colorado Child Welfare System environment
- Create and enhance scripts/snippets of code for the application to be run on the RedHat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Developing client server application/process and libraries.
- Document the required system information.
- Identifying bottlenecks or bugs and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Testing code quality and durability.
- Maintaining the automation and quality of the code.
- Independently develop .NET solutions to enhance a web enabled Modernized Trails environment.
- Be capable of maintaining source repository using AureDevOps/Team Foundation Server.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination with state program staff on changes and meeting user story requirements.
- Perform unit testing and documentation of developed code.
- Debug issues identified within testing efforts and generate bug descriptions and service desk tickets as needed.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.