Senior BA with Azure and UX
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/12/2021 06:01 pm
Interview Type: Skype; **** Initial remote then onsite; customer will be flexible for the rigtht candidate after remote; candidate can negotiate for full remote or mostly remote.
BA to assist the Azure Cloud develpmemt team in developing the application.
- Provide business and technical analysis for complex systems/applications.
- Elicit, define, analyze and research business requirements for an agile scrum team.
- Translate business goals into story maps, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Supplement complex user stories with additional documentation and diagrams.
- Assist in requirements prioritization and roadmapping.
- Evaluate project complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies.
- Determine, build, and manage stakeholder influence and relationship needs.
- 10 years experience
- Experience developing requireements for .Net and Azure applications
- Good understanding of testing web applications for fuctional use and accessibility.
- Good understanding of agile methodology, writing user stories, acceptance criteria, story mapping, and backlog proritization
- Expert knowledge in requirements gathering and analysis (As Is-To Be).
- Knowleget in UX design specific to mobile first development.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Krishna Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.