Front-End .NET/Angular developer - Remote
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/10/2021 04:11 pm
*** Very long term project; Long term - usually goes for 3+ years***Webcam interview; Remote project *** 37.5 hours per week *** Must pick up laptop at Harrrisburg PA in person ***
The Department of Environmental Protection is seeking an experienced Front-End .NET/Angular developer to join its e-Inspections team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 8 + years of software Development Experience
- Angular - Should be Good in core concepts and have hands on experience in building components, using services, UI components/directives, modules, dependency injection, routing, lazy loading etc.
- Design, develop, test, build software code to provide new functionality and extend existing code base.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, C#
- Experience with the Agile Scrum frameworks.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Cooperating with the SOA team in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web service
- .NET: 8 years
- MVC: 3 years
- Angular: 3 years
- C#: 7 years
- Angular Material UI: 1 year
- Working with Web app frameworks (Angular, ASP.NET Core, Typescript)
- Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap, Angular Material UI, HTML5 & CSS3 development)
- Angular Development / Node/ Package Managers npm, Web sockets
- Type Script 1.x / 2.x is must
- Knowledge of standard web security practices, such as CORS
- Experience with version control tools (VSTS, GIT, Azure Devops)
- CSS through the use of pre-processors such as LESS
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Abaka Kartik(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (571) 2812089
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.