*** no c2c ***Full time with benefits (https://msysinc.com/benefits/) or long term hourly contract *** W2 only; Remote
Interview : Skype/Phone.
Scope of the project: Ongoing support of Information Security and Compliance for the HHS contract. Approx 10 hours per week.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
• Consult Clemson HHS information Security team on meeting CMS/MARS-E and SSA compliance requirements.
• Assist with audits relating to technical security, operational security and administrative security.
• Assist system administrators in architecting information systems to meet both business goals and compliance requirements
• Assist with reviewing products and their impact on the security posture of the information system
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience working with multiple teams to implement MARS-E or other federal information security guidelines
• Experience providing contract support for multiple complex projects
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Experience making risk based decisions balancing business needs and security impact
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Previous hands on technical skills
• Working knowledge of some but not all of the following technologies
Layer 7 firewalls
The recruiter working on this position is Raghu
His/her contact number is +(1) ()
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.