*** no c2c ***Full time with benefits (https://msysinc.com/benefits/) or long term hourly contract *** W2 only;
Interview : Skype or Phone.
- Effectively interact and communicate with peer to Director-level IT professionals.
- Provide feedback to team regarding product issues, enhancements and new features.
- Must have initiative, drive and be a self-starter.
- Ability to ask pertinent questions of others.
- Proactively seek to identify, communicate and implement process related improvements.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and activities concurrently and able to provide periodic status updates to key stakeholders
- Collaborate extensively with peers and management to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes ownership of the data entered into the Helpdesk system and appropriately updating both client and appropriate employees of status of all issues on a timely basis.
- Good customer skills, be attentive to detail, and responsive to customer tickets.
- Responsible for providing technical and troubleshooting expertise for Agency network/systems components assigned.
- Perform equipment and software upgrades
- Provides consulting/helpdesk, technical expertise and support for customers on agency technical projects, applications, and network usage by both telephone and direct contact.
- Maintain familiarity with current computer and network products.
- Adhere to corporate information security guidelines and promote information security among coworkers
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot computer and network problems
• Organizational Skills
• Verbal Communication Skills
• Written Communication Skills
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience in projects involving PC I or NIST or STIG or Pub1075 security implementations or audits.
• Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP or IP, HTTP, NTP, DNS, TACACS
• Load Balancer
• Network Access Control
• Voice over IP
• Change Management
• Disaster Recovery
The recruiter working on this position is Raghu
His/her contact number is +(1) ()
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.