*** no c2c ***Full time with benefits (https://msysinc.com/benefits/) or long term hourly contract *** W2 only; Initial remote then onsite
Interview : Skype/Phone.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
• Maintain and manage systems that are highly available, scalable, resilient, and secure on the AWS platform.
• Design, implement, manage, and maintain DevOps tools to automate operational processes in AWS platform.
• Lead and/or contribute to the development, maintenance, and usage of secure deployment infrastructure to meet HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
• Troubleshoot production issues and create root cause analysis report.
• Work within an Agile team framework to collaborate with other DevOps team members to prioritize and assign work.
• Coordinate with other development teams to provide support and manage technical expectations.
• Collaborate with architects and developers to design effective and secure solutions.
• Collaborate with team to design, implement, automate, maintain, and troubleshoot security controls, governance processes, and compliance support.
This position requires extensive experience working with software development and deployment tools, and supporting the technical infrastructure for production operations. A thorough knowledge of AWS tools and services are required, along with excellent communications skills and the ability to work in an Agile team environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
The recruiter working on this position is Ravi Kiran
His/her contact number is +(1) (252) 3709451
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.