Devops with Teamcity
Durham, NC, USA
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/09/2021 07:36 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
As part of DevOps Team, this position will work collaboratively with software developers, testers, Release Team and Architects to understand current build process for dev/test/prod environments, work with stakeholders in improving process, and as needed assist in preparing design diagram for CI/CD pipeline as well as develop and implement various CI/CD pipelines using iterative and incremental approach. This effort would require integrating Teamcity with various DevOps tools such as SonarQube, Deployment tool like Ant/Maven, SCM like Bitbucket, and testing automation tools like TOSCA and Selenium.
The position requires experience with Software Configuration Management, Release/Build Management, System Administration, Support and Maintenance in various Linux platforms. The position also requires experience in deploying applications on Apache Tomcat web server and IBM WebSphere and experience with TeamCity for enterprise-scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments. Management prefers a candidate with experience in setting up the enterprise infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS), hands-on experience with Bitbucket or GitHub administration.
- 7 years of Knowledge and experience with DevOps practices
- 3 years of Thorough knowledge/experience with Agile SDLC processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- 5 years of Hands on experience developing and managing CI/CD (DevOps) pipeline using TeamCity
- 3 years of Knowledge and hands on experience using TeamCity Admin
- 3 years of Knowledge and hands on experience in TeamCity Integrations with code quality software SonarQube.
- 5 years of Knowledge and hands on experience with J2EE application build/deployment techniques using tools such as Ant, Maven, Ivy etc.
- 3 years of Hands on experience with deployment tools like Ansible, Octopus Deploy, and Chef.
- 5 years of Hands on experience (including branching, merging, configuring, and administering) with BitBucket Source Code Management tool
- 7 years of Experience in Configuration Management as per industry standards and best practices.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience in J2EE-specific application hosting, application tracing/debugging, and application deployment.
- 5 years of Hands on experience with Application Workspace setup using IBM Eclipse IDE
Highly desired skills
- 2 years of Experience with tools for logging such as SPLUNK.
- 2 years of Experience with tools for effort management such as Jira.
- 3 years of Good communication and presentation skills to various levels of peers and management.
- Knowledge of IBM Curam suite of products.
- 1 years of Experience as AWS DevOps Engineer
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Suhasini
His/her contact number is +(1) ()
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.