Senior Java Developer
Baltimore, MD, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/09/2021 04:06 pm
**** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year with multiyear extensions; initial remote due to covid then onsite; need 3 verifiable references. ****
- 10 years Java
- 5 years of experience in developing SQL Queries for relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in Integrating Java based applications with MongoDB or similar NoSQL Databases.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience developing Java based REST API with tooling such as Spring-REST, Struts.
- Proven experience in designing and working with n-tier architecture and microservices based applications (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Proven strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of REST API and web services internals including API security, Web Services security, JSON / XML Schema development.
- Knowledge in micro services architecture.
- Knowledge of SOA and web services internals
- Working knowledge of organizational change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Familiarity with various traditional and innovative project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience with managing multiple parallel project priorities under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with the Project Management Office (PMO) processes, policies, and procedures.
- Experience working with code security scanner software such as Veracode, AppScan and Fortify and performing vulnerability fixes to Java applications
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is SriRam Chimata(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 7384242
His/her contact email is email@example.com
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.