Lansing, MI, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/09/2021 02:31 pm
*** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year and usually the project goes for 3-5 years with this customer *** Customer works on hybrid model due to covid; it will be 2 days per week onsite ***
- Utilize the Project Portfolio Management Tool (Clarity) to prepare project schedules, assign resources and management budgets.
- Prepare information for presentations geared to various audiences ranging from executives, managers and project team members.
- Accountable for monitoring, controlling, and communicating project progress by actively managing the cost, schedule, scope, resources, quality, and risks.
- Accountable and responsible for clear, timely, and accurate communications with stakeholders, particularly the project sponsors, project team members, program managers, and Treasury/DTMB management, on the status of the project, using appropriate communication methods.
- Responsible for providing leadership and fostering collaborative participation between the technical and business teams by obtaining consensus and gaining commitment.
- Responsible for working with the project team members to develop and maintain the following key SUITE Project Management Methodology (PMM) deliverables throughout the project lifecycle:
- Project Charter - Project Schedule Project Budget - Communication Plan - Project Status Report - Risk and Issue Management Plans - Change Requests - Project Closedown Summary
- Responsible for managing interfaces related communication with other agencies
- Responsible for ensuring the project adheres to the SUITE PMM and System Engineering Methodology (SEM), including appropriate and timely transitions through the stages and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for facilitating and enforcing the Change Management process (Change Requests) when the project deviates from the approved scope, schedule, or budget. This includes ensuring all Change Requests have appropriate approval before action is taken or information is updated.
- Responsible for creating project Corrective Action Plans (CAP) when necessary for projects in yellow or red status.
- Responsible for understanding the project benefits and the impact of change requests to the benefits business cases. Responsible for ensuring related project artifacts are updated accordingly.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding vendor contracts to actively manage the vendor deliverables and adherence to the vendor deliverable approval procedure.
- Facilitates the interactions among stakeholders by clarifying the expectations of all participants and ensuring all deliverables are assigned, reviewed, and completed.
- 7 years PM
- Experience establishing and maintaining project budgets, schedules, change requests, risk, and issue logs
- Experience developing and delivering project status
- Experience using a PPM project portfolio management systems and tools (e.g.) Clarity
- Possession of a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification - preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Project
- Experience handling variety of stakeholders and system owners from other departments.
- Experience providing project management services for IT Projects involving Commercial Off the Shelf Technology (COTS)
- Experience managing multi-vendor environment in a government environment -preferred
- Experience managing SAP S4 HANA implementations as a project manager preferred
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Ragadeep Gattipally(Shaji Team)
His/her contact number is +(1) (510) 4086890
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.