ERP Training Manager
Raleigh, NC, United States
Length and terms:
Long term - W2 or C2C
Position created on 09/09/2021 02:05 pm
Interview Type: Skype *** Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years *** Remote during covid then onsite
***Until all staff return onsite the candidate will be allowed to work remotely. The candidate needs to be able to be onsite at short notice. The team has a preference for candidates who can be onsite without air travel or are local.
The State of North Carolina is implementing a statewide ERP financial system. The project for this new statewide system is called the Financial Backbone Replacement (FBR). The objective of FBR is to deploy financial application capabilities to replace and enhance the functionality currently provided by the North Carolina Accounting System (NCAS) with Oracle Cloud Financial applications. The solution deployed by FBR will serve as the foundation for the State’s further technology system of record processes.
The selected applicant serves as the project Training Director, providing strategic leadership, guidance, and direction as well as end-to-end management and coordination of the FBR project user training activities. The candidate must have deep and broad ERP training experience in order to accurately assess the statewide landscape, collaboratively design and build training strategies for and with user agencies, and successfully implement them in support of a State-wide financial systems infrastructure revitalization.
Duties include but are not limited to all the following tasks:
- The strategic assessment of training requirements to support new financial and accounting processes, data, and roles for the user agencies.
- Development of training end-state targets, and FBR training strategies and plans for user agencies.
- Leadership and management of all forms of training design, development, and delivery, and collaboration with user agencies to support their execution of FBR training tasks and responsibilities.
- Collaboration with and management of training courseware development with FBR training development vendor.
- Contribute as part of the FBR OCM team:
- Work with senior stakeholders to shape, plan, develop, and distribute executive communications and interventions for their assigned agencies.
- Build and optimize relationships with key stakeholders to support alignment on training priorities within user agencies and enable FBR OCM and Program strategies.
- Develop integrated training development and delivery plans and schedules, develop integrated training end state targets, and integrated training strategies and plans for user agencies.
- Be self-motivated and eager to tackle the challenges of assisting assigned agencies prepare for and adopt the new solutions.
- 10 years Experience managing training activities supporting ERP implementations.
- ERP training design and development.
- Experience with automated learning management systems.
- Experience as a training lead for large enterprise-wide IT implementations.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work independently and as a team to complete OCM and training activities.
- Can do attitude and willingness to jump in to assist in activity completion.
- Operate in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and eager to tackle the challenges of assisting assigned agencies prepare for and adopt the new solutions.
- Must be able to understand stakeholder training requirements.
- Must be able to create a training needs assessment with varying and complex agencies.
- Experience with delivery of 100% virtual training model.
Contact the recruiter working on this position:
The recruiter working on this position is Rajendra Reddy
His/her contact number is +(1) (202) 4706751
His/her contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiters will be more than happy to help you to get this contract.